Keto Recipe: Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo with shirataki noodles

  Let me start off by saying this is the first time I have attempted this but it turned out really good. I made this recipe in stages. First I started by sautéing the shrimp adding a little minced garlic and Kerrygold butter. While doing this I started sautéing garlic and half a stick of Kerrygold butter to get my Alfredo sauce going. I then added 2 cups of heavy whipping cream along with some cream along with 1/2 a chunk of cream cheese and some different types of other shredded cheese such as American and Mozarella. I don’t have exact measurements on the other cheese I would just suggest stirring them in until you get the consistency you want. Once this was complete I just went ahead and  dumped it in with my shrimp mixture to go ahead and cost those with this beautiful cheese sauce.

  On the other side of the stove I started preparing my shirataki noodles. I suggest googling how to prepare them as there are different ways to get these the way you want. I will say they have a much different texture so if your expecting it to be like a regular noodle you may be disappointed.

  I also while cooking all of my other ingredients I steamed a bag of broccoli in the microwave and once complete I drained any moisture and then mixed in with my shrimp Alfredo mixture, I also mixed in the noodles in the same pan to give it all the same great taste.



Comments