Keto Recipe: Keto Tacos with cheesey shell

  One of my families and I’s favorite meals is tacos. Now we don’t do anything fancy just some old El Paso seasoning in ground beef, but I did throw together some shells made of cheese and these turned out awesome, I think I might like them better than the real ones.  Anyways it was really easy, all I had to do was take a pizza pan and rub it with a little oil of your choice, I have been using coconut oil for most of my cooking on the Keto Diet. Then just add little blobs of the cheese of your choice I had mozarella and cheddar so I did 2 different batches but the mozzarella came out the best and crispiest while the cheddar had a lot of grease in it and it was harder to get it to crisp up.

   I preheated the oven to 375 degrees and cooked about 10 minutes or so, I suggest you start watching it at around 2 mins left to make sure it’s not over cooked but I would let it get good and brown around the edges to give it a good crispiness.






Comments