Keto recipe: peanut butter fat bombs


Get my top 5 Keto Diet Hacks here


  Today I needed something a little sweet and different for a snack so I threw together some peanut butter fat bombs. These taste like the peanut butter inside a Reese cup to me and they are very easy to make.

Ingredients:
2/3 a cup of natural peanut butter
1/2 a cup of coconut oil solid
Tbsp of mct oil (optional)
Tbsp of ground cinnamon
Tbsp of sea salt
Tbsp of vanilla extract
Lily’s dark chocolate chips (optional)

Keto fat bomb directions:

Get a microwave ready bowl and measure out all the ingredients and put in microwave for 1 minute or so and then stir. If I is still lumpy I will cook some more until it is pure liquid almost. I then take a muffin pan and rub each section with coconut oil so it won’t stick. Then you have to do is take 12 even scoops and put into each section of the muffin pan. Freeze this and in an hour or so you will have peanut butter treats. If you want some chocolate flavor to them add some Lily’s dark chocolate chips before freezing them but don’t go to overboard with these because remember every carb counts.
Get my top 5 Keto Diet Hacks here




Comments