Keto Diet Journal Day 7 and weight loss update


  First let’s report the exciting news, when I weighed in this morning I was down to 253.8 which is approximately 8 lbs less than what I started at last week when I did my Keto Diet restart.

   Today I started my day as usual with my version of bulletproof coffee which is just black coffee with coconut oil, Kerrygold butter and a splash of MCT oil. The extra fats I get in the morning help me make it throughout the morning and keeps me satisfied until I need to eat again around noon.

   For lunch I had some left over chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-a that my kids didn’t eat and a side salad. While dieting sometimes does cost a little more, I try to find ways to save and conserve when possible.

   For dinner I decided I wanted to cook some instead of going with a normal keto recipe I just kinda made it up as I went.  I took some bacon and hamburger meat and mixed it together and also added some liquid smoke and soy sauce to give it a little flavor. I cooked these burgers in a pan with a little olive oil.  In a separate pan I sautéed onions and mushrooms and also seasoned these with some garlic power, Cajum seasoning and a beef bouillon. Once the burgers where finished I topped with the onions and mushrooms and then added cheese to the top for a great finishing touch.

 Subscribe to Keto Chad

Comments