Keto Fat Bomb Recipe: Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough

So my wife and I have been following the Keto diet for a few weeks now and we are feeling great. We have tried many new recipes for our daily meals but haven’t really tried any deserts so last night I decided to make some Peanut butter chocolate chip fat bombs.

    First you take a block of cream cheese and soften in the microwave, next melt a stick of salted butter(I used Kerrygold butter). Then measure out 4 tounces of chocolate chips (Lily’s, you can buy on Amazon), 2/3 a cup of swerve sweetener, 1/2 a cup of peanut butter, 2/3 a cup of swerve and a teaspoon of vanilla extract. I combined all of these ingredients in a bowl and I used a hand mixer to whip it all together.

    Once I had it all mixed up I used an ice cream scoop to dip it out into small roundish balls. Once I was done scooping the them out I put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then into the freezer for 30 minutes, then they can go back to the refrigerator.

Get my top 5 Keto Diet Hacks here 

Comments