Keto diet restart: Day #2

 Today I didn’t have a lot of time to prepare a meal so I made sure with what I had in the refrigerator. I had some left over chicken that I took and shredded up and added taco seasoning to flavor and then I mixed in some fresh avocado which is one of my go to items to make me feel fuller throughout the day.
    Snacks for the day consisted of a few serving of cashews and mixed nuts. I also changed it up to day  and had come celery with cream cheese on it.

  For dinner I had to stop by Chick-Fil-a and pick up some food because I didn’t have time to cook. So I went with my go to meal of chicken nuggets and a side salad with ranch. While eating fast food isn’t ideal and shouldn’t become a habit Chick-fil-a is a great place to eat at because when I order through there app I can see how many carbs, calories, fat etc. that is in what I am eating and I can add and subtract items to see how it affects these totals.

   You may be wondering what I had for breakfast well I and following a plan that involves intermittent fasting. In doing this I stop eating at 7 o’clock every night and do not eat an actual meal until 11 o’clock the next morning. I do drink my version of bullet proof coffee in the mornings with Kerry gold butter, coconut oil and mct oil. The fats in my morning coffee help me not be hungry through out the morning and once your body get use to this you will feel great.

 Subscribe to Keto Chad

Comments