Keto Diet Journal Day 12: Great food and weight loss update

  Today when I weighed in I had lost another lb or so. I am now down to 252.6 which about 9lbs down since starting back on the Keto diet a little over two weeks ago.

  My morning always starts with my Keto inspired coffee that I includes a healthy dose of good fats in the form of a spoonful of Kerrygold butter and a spoonful of coconut oil. I also usually add a splash of MCT oil but have run out for now but I am missing this because I think it’s a great add in for many different keto recipes not just for my morning coffee.

   Lunch consisted of leftover tacos from the night before.  These were still great and you can check them out here if you want any to see how yummy they look.

  Actually dinner was another left over taco but I did add a little greens to it this time to give me some added nutrients and also steamed some cauliflower that I tossed in Cajun seasonings and Kerrygold butter to give it an extra kick.

Comments