Keto Diet Journal: Day 10

   Just like every morning I drink a form of Keto coffee with healthy oils added such as Kerrygold butter and coconut oil. This combination gives me great energy to get through the day.

   At lunch today I decided to change it up a bit and cook some Salmon with sautéed onions. I also steamed some broccoli to round out this meal giving me a nice balance of fat, fiber and protein.


  Tonight I decided to grill a little hot dogs and sausage for dinner because sometimes you got a step back and just cook one of your favorites when trying to stay true to the Keto diet. If you don’t eat some of your favorites then it will make it that much harder to sustain this way of eating long term. In order to keep my body in ketosis I will be skipping the bun and using a low carb wrap with 5g of net carbs which isn’t to bad. I will probably just stick to 1 wrap and eat another piece of sausage just by itself, oh and the hot dogs are for the kids.

Comments