Keto Diet: Day #3 and weight loss update

  Today I weighed in to see what progress I have made in the 3 days I have been cutting out sugar and limiting my carb intake. So far I have lost roughly 2lbs which is great. My first goal is to lost 25lbs which would put me at my lowest weight in years.

 Today I changed it up a bit and cooked breakfast for my family and I since it was Saturday morning and the kids wanted to know what I had for them to eat.  Everything I cooked fell with in my Keto diet guidelines. I cooked eggs with cheese, bacon and a piece of sausage for everyone.

  For lunch I was out doing some shopping with my 6-year old and he was starving so we went to a local Chinese place. I ordered Mongolia beef which is basically some type of steak like flank or skirt with onion and peppers and a Chinese sauce on it. I also got a side of vegetables mainly eating the broccoli out of it. Now I am pretty sure these Chinese sauces had some carbs in it and probably more than I wanted to consume but I have done pretty well with my carb in take the rest of the day so I feel like this overage will not completely throw me off track.

For dinner I had Caeser Salad, steak, bacon wrapped shrimp and some mashed cauliflower. I shared pictures below of the food I prepared but didn’t have much light by the grill so it may be hard to see the steaks.





 Subscribe to Keto Chad

Comments