Keto Sausage Dogs wrapped in Mozarella


So this is just your basic sausage from the grocery store, I picked up some hillshire farms because they were on sell at Publix. I threw my sausages on the grill, I had some regular and some cajun mainly because we love the spice and we also were cooking for the kids. 

My wife usually goes for the low carb high fiber wraps but I wanted something different so I make a Mozarella cheese wrap or bun which is basically the same thing I used for my Keto tacos I just made it bigger and shaped it a little different. I wouldn’t suggest going over board with the cheese because it does add a lot of calories but if you have room to spare these cheese wraps are awesome with just about anything. 


Mozarella cheese wraps recipe directions 

Step 1: Rub your pizza pan with coconut oil or anything similar (also use a non stick cookie pan) 
Step 2: throw down blobs of Mozarella cheese shaped the way you want (of course it does expand and flatten out)
Step 3:  Cook in oven for about 10 to 12 minutes on 350 degrees, I like for mine to brown around the edges and get a little crispy. I suggest just keep an eye on it after 8 minutes or so to get it to your desired level of cooked. 


Comments