Keto Diet Journal: Day 4 food log and Weight loss update

First I like to start with my weigh in and say I started this phase of my Keto diet at 261.8 and I am now down to 255.1. It is exciting to see the weight coming off but we all know the first week or two of  any diet you tend to lose 10lbs or more of water weight and in the case of the Keto diet once you start cutting the carbs the weight comes off because for every carb you store you also store approximately 3lbs of water.

   Day 4 of my Keto Diet restart was a Sunday so I had a little more time to cook a and prep some food for the start of the work week.

  I first took some steak I had left over from what I grilled on Saturday night, sliced it up and sautéed it with some onions and bell peppers also adding taco seasoning to make it more like a fajita stir fry. I then added this to a spinach salad mix with some ranch dressing and this all together made a great healthy lunch out of some leftovers.

 Sunday night I cooked some frozen chicken breast’s in my Instapot which is an awesome way to do it. It took approximately 30 minutes (15 minutes for pressure to build and 15 for the chicken to actually cook). I prepared enough chicken to cook my crack chicken recipe and to also have some extra for other meals for lunch during the week.


 Subscribe to Keto Chad

Comments