Keto Coffee Recipe: Weekend edition

   I drink coffee daily but on the weekends I like something a little different.  During the week I prefer  to drink the more traditional bulletproof coffee with kerrygold butter, coconut oil, and a touch of MCT oil, but on the weekends I have made up a different recipe.

  I start with just making regular black coffee. Right now I am using a Starbucks dark roast ground coffee which I really like.  To change it up a bit I took some heavy whipping cream, unsweetened coconut milk, vanilla extract and a little cocoa and took my hand mixer and whipped it up making it almost like whipped cream. I then go ahead and poor my black coffee and add this whipped treat to the top of it. It makes it a nice creamy treat for my weekend mornings. 

 Subscribe to Keto Chad

Comments